Last week... was quite the snoozefest around here, wasn't it?
I guess we all need small breaks once in a while. It was one of those crazy weeks of plenty of work to do in sleepless nights.
Other than that, it's good to get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, go for drinks, read a couple of books: I'm currently obsessed with Michelangelo's work! I am most definitely reliving my second year in uni, ha! Neeerd.
To kick start this week, here is a tag to accompany this post. Roxana aka Ruby Blue passed it on to me.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post;
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself;
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers;
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
Now, 7 things about myself. Oh dear! Let's see...
1. My favorite obsessions are: rings, nailpolish and bags.
2. I would like to move to NY one day.
3. I have one more year until I finish my studies. Are we there yet?
4. Clearly, I love fashion. And photography. And the two of them combined. And I love to imagine various scenarios.
5. Music? I often listen to albums in the exact order of the tracks. Sometimes it seems to me that a music album is similar to a book. You don't read the end before the beginning, right?
7. I rarely write with anything that doesn't contain black ink inside. Obsession #764.
Ummm, because I am not that good at picking 15 bloggers to pass this to, I thought I will let it be an open invitation to everyone of you.
I would love to read your answers if you decide to do it!
Have an epic week!